Saturday, 3 March 2012

Prettier in Paris

  •  Everything is simply prettier in Paris: flower, sidewalks, storefronts, even old newspapers on the ground.  Gloomy days turn into delightful strolls along the Seine.  Eiffel Tower in the background.  You know, because it's a casual afternoon in PARIS.
  •  Wine is also tastier in Paris.  Even the cheap, student/teacher-budget ones.  And especially when your chairs are facing out onto the street so you can gawk at all the passersby without looking like you're staring.  Forget the Louvre, this was Emily's favorite attraction.  Obviously.
  • I cannot EVEN handle the baby stuff.  If I knew whether Sarah's little eggplant (is that what the size is now?!) was a boy or a girl, oh man.  Cashmere booties, little pink capelets and ruffled babykinis almost put me over the edge.  The store pictured above however, DONE.  Game over.  Sarah and Mike: This will be your Parisian destination #1.
  • Despite incessant school stress, having a 'romantic' Parisian getaway with Emirry was exactly what I needed.  Such a breath of stinky French cheese air :)

2 comments:

  1. Three posts in one day! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like Paris was lovely. Hope you got something exciting for Sarah's little eggplant!

    ReplyDelete