- Being able to attend an Olympics qualifying event because, well, I live in London is pretty badass.
- Gymnastics meets can be somewhat overwhelming. There are four different events all happening at the same time. That's quite a bit of flipping and jumping. All really high in the air too. These girls are about the size of my kindergarten self and yet they propel their bodies up up and away, over and over again. Kind of puts my inability to do a push-up into harsh perspective.
- Bap = breakfast sandwich, e.g. Egg McMuffin.
- Baps make for delicious early-morning (ie 10am) sustenance. Have a feeling gymnasts would maybe not agree. I will simply chalk it up to another cultural experience. Honestly, how could you walk by a stand advertising "Bap Wrap"?! There were also hash browns involved. Sorry I'm not sorry.
Thursday, 12 January 2012
Flippy Flippy, Jumpy Jumpy
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment