- napping with my puppies.
- on the lash with a group of strangers at the campus pub. (On the lash = inebriated. Amazing phrase, I know.)
- online shopping.
- watching Notting Hill. Again.
- reading all the books I got for Christmas.
- posting on my blog.
- just generally more productive in life. Curse you International Politics. A plague on both your houses.
We need this paper to get written - how else will our world know what to do.
ReplyDeleteAlso
a) you don't have puppies, and if they do, they'll make you smell, which will bring down your productivity
b) You should probably do this, it'll improve your wretched writing
c) you shouldn't do this, less you buy another duck bag and think it's cool
d) this is a wonderful movie. Absolutely watch it, then recreate the roomates underwear for the t.f.d.u.
e) I don't think reading twilight books will help you on this paper
f) definitely not the blog, this thing is barely legible
g) unnecessary. productivity is overrates.
h) you should study international politics more -not everyone lives in houses - that's actually kind of insensitive. have you been learning anything over there?