Tuesday, 27 September 2011

Diddy Reese: London-Style

  • I've found heaven.  It's called Ben's Cookies in Covent Garden.  For those LA folk, imagine Diddy Reese on crack.  For everyone else, just imagine crack.  The good kind.
  • When the weather is nice, everyone is happy.  It's supposed to get into the mid to high 70's this week.  I went shopping to celebrate.  So happy.
  • "Chavvy" = trashy.  We learned this during our trip back in April.  "Pikey" also = trashy but, more specifically, low class folk/gypsy types, i.e. Lindsay Lohan.

3 comments:

  1. So when you listen to the weather report does is list the temperature in celsius? How do you deal? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I assume that Katie's has been resourceful and downloaded an app to her phone to allow her to convert.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE Ben's cookies!!! We'll be stopping there in April for sure.

    ReplyDelete