Sunday, 9 October 2011

Medicinal Starbucks

  • Sometimes the usual "white cafe Americano" just doesn't cut it.  Maybe it's a little bit of homesickness.  Maybe it's just the lack of any kind of coffee creamer in London(!).  But occasionally there are moments in our lives when a Starbucks skinny vanilla latte is simply necessary.
  • I have a feeling that those moments are going to be strategically occurring on future Sundays spent reading for 6 hours at the library.  Don't worry, that wasn't today.  Today I spent 7 hours there.
  • Canada has a Thanksgiving too!  But no need for silly trappings of delicious meals and over-indulgence!  Instead, let's go to the Maple Leaf, "a small piece of Canada in London," for half-priced drinks!  It will make getting up early for your hours of studying tomorrow SO much better!  No?  It didn't?  Blame Canada.


1 comment:

  1. Way to start "studying". I see that you've started "studying" all of the subjects, wink wink wink wink.

    No seriously, you shouldn't drink so much.

    ReplyDelete