Sunday, 6 November 2011

Fall Faves

  • Bibimbap = signature Korean meal.  It's essentially a hot stone bowl filled with a mixture of rice, vegetables and meat.  Three of my favorite items in life.  When you hold the rice to the side of the bowl for a few seconds, it becomes crispy.  Only burned my hand once.  Winning.
  • Radical temperature drops are alarming.  Just last week I was wearing dresses with a cardigan and sometimes tights.  Now?  Not so much.  Thanks to my biffle, Fall, London is about to get down to business.  I embrace this as I do all things fall-related.  Namely, via clothing.
  • Fall = cold = cold-weather clothing = my gorg wool coat and precious rain jacket (thanks Aunt Dana & Lil!)  I will also be employing my lovely aubergine rain boots, which when worn with said rain jacket, have been known to create a slight Barney resemblance.  If you have read this far into the post, I salute you and will reward you with a picture of the "Karney" monster soon.

1 comment:

  1. As the only reader who actually did make it this far in this dreadfully boring description of your fall wardrobe, I appreciate the award forthcoming. I also wonder if you are going to incorporate the following: UCLA sweatpants, Turkey Trot long sleeve, and that duck bag you have that you got for half off at lands end but told everyone was from a nice company?

    ReplyDelete