Thursday, 17 November 2011

Katie-ology: Fresh Insight Into Myself

(feel free to print this picture as an 8x10 and have it framed)

  • I am the most productive while procrastinating.  If I want an immaculate room, glittery nails, or fresh laundry, I just need to sit down to write an essay.  Works like a charm.
  • I know nothing about finance/investing/stock markets.  This makes being the co-Head Analyst for the LSE Investment Society's Virtual Fund slightly difficult.  This is probably a position I should have turned down.  This is a case in which hindsight is not necessary.  This is an example of immediately recognizing poor judgement and yet continuing down the wrong path, despite a pretty significant potential for future public embarrassment.  This is a Katiefail.  Well done me.
  •  I will never tire of the internet.  It is an addictive time warp.  There should be a 12-step program.  First step, admit you have a problem.  Second step, close your browser.  Third step, move to a location where there is no WiFi.  These are all easier said than done.  Just ask my 2500 word essay that currently has juuuuuust over 200 words.  Including quotations.  Solid evening ahead.

No comments:

Post a Comment